(erielack) South Paterson

After the line through downtown Passaic was abandoned and Main Line
trains were routed over the Boonton Line to South Paterson, how many
Boonton Line tracks were kept in service beyond South Paterson to
Dover?  My New York division public timetable of April 1, 1963, shows 7
weekday trains Hoboken to Dover/Netcong and 7 weekday trains
Washington/Dover to Hoboken.  When did passenger service on the portion
of the Boonton Line between South Paterson and the junction with the
Greenwood Lake Branch end?  Was there any freight service on that
portion of the Boonton Line after passenger service ended? I know that
there were, and perhaps still are, some freight customers in the Totowa
area, and I thought that there was a customer in the South Paterson area.

Ken Bush