Re: (erielack) South Paterson

Ken
South Paterson???    What station exactly are you talking  about?   There
became a Station called South Paterson on the new  connection between the
Erie's Main Line, and the former Lackawanna Boonton  Line.   It was right where
the tracks went over Getty Ave in  Paterson.  Some how I don't think your
talking about that new station  stop?

When the Boonton Line trains started using the Greenwood Lake Line from Mt
View east, the tracks in front of the former Lackawanna Sta in Paterson got
 completely removed as did the Sta.   A little project called Rt 80  wiped
them out.

No service or tracks west of Paterson Jct on the old Lackawanna existed
after that other than the Totowa Spur that still exists today over around
Wayne,  NJ.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 10/21/2012 12:15:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,