RE: (erielack) Latest Diamond Photo of DL&W "F5" 8451

A big "duh" on my part - I narrowed down the date even more with my second comment! :)

So the Diamond photo would have to have been taken in a short timeframe - between around 10/61 and 3/63.

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski
Alcatel-Lucent
Solutions Technology Introduction
600-700 Mountain Avenue, Room 3A-343L
Murray Hill, NJ 07974
E-mail: Paul.Tupaczewski_@_Alcatel-Lucent.com
Phone: 908-582-3233     OnNet: 2832-3233
Fax:  908-582-3233
Cell:  973-650-5871