(erielack) True Colors

I need the expertise of the modelers on this list!
I think it's been discussed briefly since I've been on
this list, but can anyone recommend the proper G-M-Y
paints that are most accurate? Accupaint, Floquil, etc.??
or which "mix" will give the best match?
And while we're on colors, what is the best red for the
EL (ex Erie) wood cabooses?  Is plain ole "Caboose Red"
close?
And while I'm in "modeling mode", does anyone have the
dimensions for the top mounted air tanks on the
"Torpedo Tube" GP units?
Thanks!
Al