Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans

rshsdepot
Dherbert53_@_aol.com wrote:

> I have never been to New Orleans and it's not on the top ten.  My ex wife was
> there once and got lousy service at a restaurant.  That's a good reason for
> not going.  :-)

Most of the time, at most N. O. Rest's, the service is laid back but friendly.
Here, in the vile wild of nawth Cuber, the kookoobanos are mad at you BEFORE you
walk in, so you can imagine the depth of the lousy service in My-am-I Dead
County.  We are infamous for it.  Compared to My-am-uh, Nawlins' is "service
heaven!" (As is, I imagine, the huge majority of the rest of the USA).