Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans

rshsdepot
Many thanks, but I do have same, although most appreciative of your graciousness.
I did the station bit in New Orleans years ago, and, I'll tell you, it may have
been shorter than an hour, but it sure FELT longer.  ( : > )).  As I mentioned to
this group, I have the negs of the late, great, James G. LaVake and there are some
super, super Nawlins' shots including SP Alco PA's and IC very early diesels (pre
E units) and some incredible GM&O "Rebel" shots at NOUPT.  He did, though shoot
L&N station, and, I think, the Southern, but I would have to recheck.  (He also
did some fantastic shooting in Memphis, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Miami
and at Sunnyside Yard.  He was a real master.)