Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans

rshsdepot
If you guys can have some patience I will run out to the garage attic and
find said 1954 Trains magazine and scan and post the map.  I also have a
reprint of a turn of the century book on RR architecture with one New Orleans
station.  No I'm not that old.  The collection of Trains was given to me
years ago.  I have just given the 60s and 70s copies to the NRHS chapter.
Really should do the same with the rest.  No point in moving things around.

I have never been to New Orleans and it's not on the top ten.  My ex wife was
there once and got lousy service at a restaurant.  That's a good reason for
not going.  :-)

dean

Dean

NOTE: Any non-text portions of this message were removed.