Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans

rshsdepot
Hope you don't mind my cutting the rest of the world in on our conversation;
it might be useful to them, especially Dherbert.

I'm certainly not a native, but based on my two brief--too, too
short!--visits, during which I walked from the French Quarter to the "new"
station and back, the map seems to show that they are "relatively" close to
the new station.  An hour seems a bit long, however it do get hot there :)

If you have a fax I could send you a clip of the TRAINS map, which might help
a little.

Ralph Hueston Kratz
Richmond CA