Re:(erielack) Erie Magazines

Henry -- I have a copy of that cover.  It's pretty raggedy, but aren't we all by this time?  I will scan it to the best of my ability and that of my equipment and send it to you -- unless you get a better one in the meantime.

Randy Brown

I have finished scanning the latest batch of magazines, but I need some help with one small thing. I'm missing the front cover page for the May 1951 centennial issue. Does anyone have a copy of this this issue that could scan the outside and inside front cover for me? I would need it done at 300 DPI or at a minimum, 200 DPI.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

http://elmags.railfan.net/

Henry