Re:(erielack) Erie Magazines

Randy,

That would be great, I can always swap it out later on and it will get the
issue online for people to read. Please scan both the outside and inside front
cover.

Thanks,

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 Janet & Randy Brown related: