Re: (erielack) Erie Lackawanna-track abandonment question

Randy
What  aerial view?    What Pat McKnight  posted?    That may have been
right during construction, ( track  laying ) and the second track hadn't been
laid yet?

Viaduct and Cut Off were always double track, from the time it  officially
opened.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 10/19/2012 9:50:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,