Re: (erielack) Re:Erie Lackawanna-track abandonment question

In the Morning Sun book "Erie Lackawanna in color Volume 6", by Bill
Brennan is a shot of NY-98 in October of 1973 at the Point of Gap curve in
the Delaware Water Gap and the line is single tracked.

Rich Onorevole

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM, ERIE LACKAWANNA <erie_lackawanna_@_yahoo.com