Re: (erielack) Re:Erie Lackawanna-track abandonment question

Yes it is Rich!

I guess the ES-99/SE-98 freights ran with RS3's, geeps and first generation
 diesels early on???
I wonder if the Hookerman scared the boots out of the crew on that  run!!!

Had to put that in as were getting close to you know what!!! ;-)

Steve Z. Pellettiere
Washington, NJ

In a message dated 10/16/2012 10:06:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,