Re: (erielack) Early Xmas Present - REA Traffic

Paul..........I totally agree. If anyone was on the 'dark side' it was Sammy.

Walt Smith

________________________________
From: Paul Brezicki <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>
<graytrainpix_@_hotmail.com>
Cc: waltrail_@_adelphia.net
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 7:03:13 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Early Xmas Present - REA Traffic

If that's the case, then I think Walt would agree that Sammy Miller RFE was
definitely the source of most of the "dark energy" in EL's universe. Now if they
come up with an "SD45 set", they'll really be onto something!

Paul B

Oh, one final thought not having anything to do with Christmas, REA or TOFC, and
maybe not even with the EL, depending on how "cosmic" your point of view is.
For those of you interested in modern physics, there is an interesting article
in a recent Scientific American about the sub-atomic "Standard Particle Model"
and its underlying mathematical / geometric structure.  The brainy theorists are
trying to extend these structures to cover all known forces and phenomenon,
including gravity, dark matter, and dark energy.  One of the leading candidates
for such a comprehensive math-geometry structure is called the "E8" set.  They
are hoping that the new CERN particle collider in Europe will eventually provide
evidence confirming that our Universe is an "E8" universe.

I couldn't help but smile about that. Given that the EMD E-8 was so well known
and so widely used on the EL, perhaps it could be said that the EL was in tune
with the Universe . . .

And a happy and prosperous 2011 to all !!

Jim Gerofsky