Re: (erielack) Early Xmas Present - REA Traffic

If that's the case, then I think Walt would agree that Sammy Miller RFE was
definitely the source of most of the "dark energy" in EL's universe. Now if
they come up with an "SD45 set", they'll really be onto something!

Paul B

Oh, one final thought not having anything to do with Christmas, REA or TOFC,
and maybe not even with the EL, depending on how "cosmic" your point of view
is.  For those of you interested in modern physics, there is an interesting
article in a recent Scientific American about the sub-atomic "Standard
Particle Model" and its underlying mathematical / geometric structure.   The
brainy theorists are trying to extend these structures to cover all known
forces and phenomenon, including gravity, dark matter, and dark energy.  One
of the leading candidates for such a comprehensive math-geometry structure
is called the "E8" set.  They are hoping that the new CERN particle collider
in Europe will eventually provide evidence confirming that our Universe is
an "E8" universe.

I couldn't help but smile about that. Given that the EMD E-8 was so well
known and so widely used on the EL, perhaps it could be said that the EL was
in tune with the Universe . . .

And a happy and prosperous 2011 to all !!

Jim Gerofsky