From: Bob Mitchell <nebula07869_@_yahoo.com>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 8:17:34 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) EL 3670 today!

Todd: Your're a brave man for going down to Oak Island engine terminal! I was
there many years ago with a friend and it's not exactly in the nicest of
neighborhoods; and Conrail did not like us hanging around although they didn't
seem to mind it too much when we were in the parking lot by the yard.

Thanks very much for posting those!

Bob Mitchell
Home: 704-243-1964
Cell: 704-998-9416