Re: (erielack) RAILROAD MAGAZINE HAYWIRE MAC

   I'll correct myself in that after a search I found that Harry
Kirby McClintock ("H.K." instead of H.B") was a country singer born
in Tennessee and was the writer of "The Big Rock Candy Mountain"
song, and it appears that the "Haywire Mac" nick-name may have been
used by both he and Bedwell. Bedwell also used the name "Eddie Sands"
in some of his work.

  Apologizing in advance for the off-topic posts.

Rich Onorevole