RE: (erielack) Drew Chemical; Tankcars

> To Paul; and List;
>
> Looked up the ACFX tankers in my July, 1952 Car Register this morning;
> nothing with those reporting marks found, takers or any other types.

For clarification, my comments applied to the EL years. You wouldn't have
seen ACFX reporting marks in DL&W years - ACF used "SHPX" reporting marks
for its leasing fleet. It switched to ACFX in the early 1970s, I think. But
oddly enough, they have brought back the old SHPX reporting marks and can be
seen on tank cars today!

> One of my video's shows a Boonton Roustabout at Denville,
> with several Black tankers;
>
> a color photo in one of my books shows a similar consist.

These are probably SHPX tankers.

> Canfield's Legendary Lackawanna book, page 36, says that the
> 11 PM Boonton Drill spotted +/- 6 cars for pick-up
> by NE-4, altho this isn't shown in Schmeiders book, and
> Canfield SAW the move!

I'm not sure if the wastewater move was something they wanted to point out,
heh heh :)