RE: (erielack) Where models are made (and a Seattle question (was: HO Tangent DL&W Gons - Rolling Properties)

Just to add my 3 pence worth (I'm English), we have exactly the same situation here. Everything seems to be made in China. I don't have any issues with quality generally, but like it's been said, how can it be cheaper to have things made the other side of the world and shipped to the US/UK etc than actually made at home?  It doesn't seem to make sense.

Chris