Re: (erielack) Where models are made (and a Seattle question (was: HO Tangent...

The difference is paying that Chinese employee 77 cents an hour or less.
This applies to all manufacturing. No EPA, no OSHA, no other regulation,
pollute  all you want, kill your employees through chemical exposure, or an
unsafe  working conditions, that's OK.

A Honda auto parts plant in China recently went on strike (a rare
occurrence) for better wages. These autoworkers were paid between 77 cents and
$1.29 an hour.

Big business in particular is chasing the cheapest labor dollars they can
find  - all over the world. The only positions not subject to cheaper labor
dollars is the executive staff. They get all the big bonuses at the expense
of  other workers. Many of them would sell their own mother on a street
corner if  they thought they could make a buck!!!

Rick Fleischer
ELHS # 1426
Cortland, OH.

In a message dated 8/9/2010 11:15:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,