scan0007.jpg (image/jpeg, 1027x619 430080 bytes, BF: 1.48 ppb)

From: pat.moore_@_att.net [mailto:pat.moore@att.net]

Is there a list of short lines that had this sort of arrangement with the EL?  I'm assuming that a "really short" line that was captive to the EL, such as the Bath & Hammondsport, would have such an arrangement.

- ------

Pat and List,

While I can't speak to the specific arrangements these shortlines had with the EL, I have an EL document, Form ST-19, which is a "Daily Report of Cars Delivered or Unloaded to Dependent Shortline".  I scanned and attached the front and back.  The back side lists those dependent shortlines, including the Hoboken Shore which came up when I scanned the interline waybills a couple weeks ago.  Others include your favorite, the B&H, along with the L&WV, M&E, Danville & Mt. Morris, Gennessee & Wyoming and some others.  Hope this helps or triggers something in someone else on the list who can provide you with more detail.

Steve