- -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "Stephen Twarogowski" <stwarogowski_@_windstream.net>

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
> following URL into your web browser:
>

> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-28-09
>
> scan0006.jpg (image/jpeg, 1528x2141 2296727 bytes, BF: 1.42 ppb)
> scan0007.jpg (image/jpeg, 1027x619 430080 bytes, BF: 1.48 ppb)
>
> From: pat.moore_@_att.net [mailto:pat.moore@att.net]

Is there a list of short lines that had this sort of arrangement with the EL?
I'm assuming that a "really short" line that was captive to the EL, such as the
> Bath & Hammondsport, would have such an arrangement.
>
> ------
>
> Pat and List,

While I can't speak to the specific arrangements these shortlines had with the
EL, I have an EL document, Form ST-19, which is a "Daily Report of Cars
Delivered or Unloaded to Dependent Shortline".  I scanned and attached the front
and back.  The back side lists those dependent shortlines, including the Hoboken