Re: (erielack) Last Run, Great Notch station to close Jan. 16th

Todd Hollritt wrote:

snip

Were the October pictures taken looking east?

Was the catenary extended so far beyond the MSU yard to permit trains to
to enter from the west/north end of the yard?

why would a Manhattan Direct train back into the yard.

I thought the old station building was on the North (compass side of the
tracks)and right next to Notch Road.  The townhouse complex was built in
the late 1990s south of the tracks and east of Long Hill Road.

Have you posted this message to Newjerseytransit_@_yahoogroups.com?

bob gillis

> NJ Transit to close station at Great Notch. On Monday, New Jersey
> Transit announced plans to close Great Notch Station in Little Falls
> Jan. 16, 2010 because of low ridership.

snip