From: "Rich Behrendt" <rbehrendt_@_columbus.rr.com>
Subject: (erielack) EL Wreck Report for 3/27/75

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-12-09

032775.jpg (image/jpeg,  10811612 bytes)

I receintly acquired some misc. EL paper, and there were three of the
attached "Report of Main Track Blockage" which apparently was filled out
when a derailment or other damage occurred.

The attached is from 3/27/75 at Starrucca Viaduct involving a PC derailed
car on w/b PO-97 - I also have a report from 3/20/75 on a derailment at
Lordville, and from 3/20/75 at Gulf Summit...this apparently when EL was
diverting alot of fraffic via Scranton due to deteriorating track conditions
on the Delaware Division.

Though only one page, you can see some interesting info. on these reports,
including motive power, wreckers ordered, and damage done...

Interesting information...

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384