Re: (erielack) EL Wreck Report for 3/27/75

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009, Paul Brezicki wrote:

> Henry, do you mind re-sizing the image of that report? It's so huge I can't
> read it. There had been another derailment at Lordville on the weekend of
> 1/11/75 that must have been pretty bad, as it caused the rerouting of CX-99
> and 2-NY-100 to the Scranton side through the following weekend.

I resized it so it should be more easily readable.

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-12-12-09/032775.jpg

A "reload" on the page may be required in order to refresh your browser cache
if you had previously downloaded the whole 10 megabytes of the original.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services