RE: (erielack) ELHS collection

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Frank P Adams wrote:

> Add my support for moving the archives to Steamtown.   Since Patrick
> McKnight is on this e-mail list, perhaps he could advise of the options when
> donating to the federal government?
>
> Frank
> ELHS #2116

I also support moving the archive to Steamtown. It would be a slightly longer
drive for me and I generally have more reasons be in the Akron area than the
Scranton area, but it makes sense to me to do as much as possible to
centralize as much EL related information as possible in one location.

I am very interested in what the ELHS board has to say about this proposal and
what the current status of the archive and its current home is. I too have
browsed the ELHS IRS 990 forms in the past and it does appear that a large
amount of money has been put into the archive, but we hear very little about
what's going on with it.

I know I was voted into being just a subscriber, but that doesn't mean that
I'm not interested.

Henry - ELHS #2684

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services