RE: (erielack) Erie Railroad buys two more Oil Electric Locomotives, Plus more catching up

In Hammond, If I remember correctly, neither State Line nor Hohman Avenue
belonged to the Erie. State Line was C&WI and Hohman (or Hammond Tower in
their rule books) was IHB. I think that's right, as IHB was the last road to
build at Hohman.

Michael Dye