(erielack) yellow stripe/DF, was EL 2007 calendar - descripti on and review

Yes, Schuyler, that makes sense. Cushion couplers would be redundant with a cushion underframe; a car would have one or the other. I've modified some HO flats with "cushion" couplers using the A-line kit and the effect is pretty neat. One of my long-term projects is to equip some boxcars with end-of-car cushioning.

Paul

BTW, Paul B, the underframe is cushioned, not the couplers, at least, as far as I know.

SGL