Re: (erielack) Post EL Freight Activity - North Jersey - 1978

In a message dated 3/29/2006 9:50:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RWisneski_@_njtransit.com writes:
I've heard from two folks regarding this material, thought you might be
interested in the comments.
Rich Wisneski
Rich & List,

I was looking back at the photo archives from 2003 and I saw a picture of one
of the last through freights on the Boonton line in August of 1978. It was
labeled as TV98. Was this the only daily freight over the Lackawanna Cutoff
during the summer of that year? Or was this just a one time detour? Was TV-98
scheduled to mostly operate on the Erie side??

http://www.railfan.net/lists/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-05-21-03/TV98.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Steve