Re: (erielack) K1 in Korea

My son has done one 18 month and one 24 month tours in
Korea. He has sent me a few photos and post cards of
trains over the years. He says that their is a train
with a steam engine in the DMZ that was attacked
during the war and still just sits their, stuck in
time between the North and the South. It is in no mans
land for US troops, but can be seen in the distance
with a good pair of field glasses. He said that he
used to see it sometimes when on patrol when he was
stationed at Camp Casey, Korea.
Bob Stafford

- --- Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net>