Re: (erielack) P&D History (PDF problems)

Bob,

It doesn't have anything to do with the EL list or the file on the Millburn,
NJ Library site as far as I can tell. Looking in acrobat at the "open options"
it is set to use the default acrobat magnification and page layout. This PDF
also has embedded thumbnail images in the document.

It is an acrobat v6.x file so older versions may whine, but my v5 opened it
just fine and displayed it normally.

I believe this PDF file was opened with tiny magnification by your netscape
due to preferences from within your netscape and/or acrobat. It may be
configured to display the embedded thumbnail for the first page and require
that being clicked upon to open the full page or you may need to use the
magnifier gadget to increase the viewing size. Your setup is quite dfferent
from mine so I am just guessing here.

Henry