Re: (erielack) The end is near for the ex EL/NJDOT Comet I's

In a message dated 10/25/2005 7:08:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com writes:

Al,

What's the problem with the Comet Vs?  I work with  someone who had to be
off-loaded to a rescue train from a westbound Midtown  Direct near
Morristown in the dead of night a few weeks ago.  Lights  flickering, with
electrical burning smell.  Never got the full story  from the crew.  Comet V
problem??

Chuck

Oh boy Chuck.
Don't ask..
I can't honestly say one good thing about C5's. Not one.
Its the Yugo car of the RR.
- -Pat