Re: (erielack) P&D History

Lynne wrote:

>    I am sure there is nothing here that is unfamiliar to the very
> knowledgeable EL list members, but this edition of our Thistle
> newsletter, also scanned and posted to the library site, has a couple
> paragraphs about our 'phantom railroad.'
>    In the same issue you will see the Delay, Linger & Wait cartoon
> that I posted earlier. I forgot that most of our newsletters are
> online, too.
>    In our collection we have 1906 atlas maps that show the proposed
> route of the NJWL railroad and we have a photo of the trestle that was
> built for it (in South Mountain Reservation?).
>
> http://www.millburn.lib.nj.us/WebData/Historical/Thistle/v2/Vol15.pdf

Normally when I click on a link to a pdf file, the file opens in a new
window, the AA banner opening first and then the file..  This link opens
the file in th e-mail message so the image is just over an inch high.
I am using Netscape 7.

Whe I copy the url to Firefox, it opens ok but the usual AA screen does
not preceded the file.

Is this an E-L setting or Lynne's setting?  I think it is Lynne's .

bob gillis

bob gillis