RE: (erielack) Erie PAs on the Northern Branch

Someplace in my stuff, I have  Northern Branch public timetable from near
the end of passenger service.  There were 3 weekday trains in each
direction only, and one in each direction stopped at Susquehanna
Transfer.  I'll try to find it and report more details.

Ken B.