(erielack) Interesting Lackawanna Timetable

I picked up an interesting Lackawanna Timetable yesterday.  There is no
date on it, but I would guess early 1900's.  It is a single fold measurin=
4 1/2" X 3 1/2".  The cover is a color print of the Delaware Water Gap. =

The inside is marked Lackawanna Through Service.  The back is called "A F=
ew
Anthractations on Railway Travel Worth Knowing"  It was printed by the
American Bank Note Company, which I believe is rare for them to do
something like a timetable.

What  got my attention were the setoffs and pickups of dining cars.  Here=

are the routings:

No. 7 - Buffalo and Chicago Express:  Dining Car Hoboken to Stroudsburg
No. 15 - Chicago Mail: Dining Car Scranton to Buffalo
No. 25 - Scranton Express: Dining Car Dover to Scranton

What I found interesting was the setoffs and pickups at Dover and
Stroudsburg.  Did anyone ever hear of this before?

Tim