(erielack) RE: [ErieLackawannaRR] Digest Number 141

Tom,

Unfortunately, there was never a time when all three co-existed. The
black/yellow units were repainted pretty quickly into gray/maroon/yellow
after William White's decree in 1964, and most got repainted right into the
GMY scheme with the yellow Gothic lettering within the band...

	- Paul Tupaczewski