RE: (erielack) More MOW thoughts...

I agree Paul.  I was just commenting on why a manufacturer would cancel a
model like the rail machine.

I find MOW to be some of the most interesting and unique pieces on a layout.
I too was quite pleased when Walthers release the test car and the Russell
snowplow (I have 3, 1 factory dec PRR and 2 dec by Moi in EL).  I also liked
their Am loco crane (even with the lousy mechanism) and their dynamometer
cars (both I don't believe are correct or can easily be done in any
list-relevant manner).  I give Walthers a lot of credit for releasing this
type of equipment (although a lot of it isn't in types relevant to the list)
and hope they release more in the future.

Chris