Re: (erielack) More MOW thoughts...

<snip>.
> I too was quite pleased when Walthers release the test car and the Russell
> snowplow (I have 3, 1 factory dec PRR and 2 dec by Moi in EL).  I also
liked
> their Am loco crane (even with the lousy mechanism) and their dynamometer
> cars (both I don't believe are correct or can easily be done in any
> list-relevant manner

The dynamometer car belonged to Alco at one time.  It was painted the gray,
white and black to match the C630 demonstrators.  Picture in the Alco
Photograph book.  Floquil SP Dark Gray seems a close match.  Some parts of
the MS Alco Demonstrator set can be used.  Now, did the C630s try out on the
EL?

Tony Horn
ELHS #2