Re: (erielack) Bachmann HO scale Decapod VS Brass ? Some things to consider

Heck Rich,

You could have started out by saying that "I admit that I have not gotten
one of the Decs in my possession Yet ! But I am so sure they suck I will
review them without ever touching one."

There's little value to that.

And, I hate to tell you, but nobody who wants the level of detail you are
crying for will touch the K-4. One look at the firebox and it is all over
with, baby blue.

You're sounding like Rich Old and Grouchy today, not Rich Young!

Have an egg nog and cheer up!

Rob Davis