(erielack) Strange Picks for models ?

SGL & List

Sometimes I can't figure out why the model companies
pick the models they do. Though the flats and rail
inserters are neat subjects and of limited use and
appeal on a layout they get cancelled for lack of
documentation. Where as subjects of high appeal that
have not been done don't get considered. I've
suggested doing N1 or N3 Mikes and have plenty of
documentation to support the project.

Even though they were done by NKP Models there were
only 25 pieces of each of 4 versions totaling 100
pieces and they were of questionable accuracy and
porportions. Between two of the larger manufacturers
(being 3rdRail/Sunset and Overland) both have come out
with a rash of Erie/EL equipment in recent times and
both show no interest in a project of this nature. 3rd
Rail/ Sunset  does not want to do HO stuff and
Overland I have not figured out.

Rich Young.