(erielack) That Hallmark ornament...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

ornament.jpg (31924 bytes)

Thank you,  Howard Haines! I'm glad you alerted us to the existence of
this treasure...

(see attached photo!)

Pardon the dust on my scanner bed, but here's the Hallmark ornament. As
you can see, it's very obviously an Erie bay-window (right down to the
lettering - I like the "L"-diamond!)

However, it is VERY small - this is about Z scale,  not N! The ornament,
from buffer to buffer, is 1-1/3"!  It comes in a two-pack with a flatcar
with two autos on it.

Who's daring enough to repaint this in EL GMY??? :)

	- Paul

- --Boundary_(ID_NFXBUomksOYipyCyylnGDg)