Re: (erielack) That Hallmark ornament...

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Paul R. Tupaczewski wrote:
> Pardon the dust on my scanner bed, but here's the Hallmark ornament. As
> you can see, it's very obviously an Erie bay-window (right down to the
> lettering - I like the "L"-diamond!)
>
> However, it is VERY small - this is about Z scale,  not N! The ornament,
> from buffer to buffer, is 1-1/3"!  It comes in a two-pack with a flatcar
> with two autos on it.
>
> Who's daring enough to repaint this in EL GMY??? :)

Not to be a heretic, but I'd keep it just the way it is.

You see, I own the full sized Lionel caboose :)

I also have the Lionel Erie Cop & Hobo gondola!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network