Re: (erielack) Atlas N EL TT GP7 / HO Trainmasters Anyone?

Chris Thurner stated:

Trainmasters might be the one major diesel that hasn't been done
> in high quality plastic yet.

In HO scale, he meant.

Chris, in my opinion, the Athearn Trainmaster is really quite good.  I think
it was one of the first where the present prncipal owner of Athearn got to
do what he felt was the right thing.  I won't say that it's completely on a
par with the current offerings, but OTOH, it really isn't that bad.  The
biggest failing is the handrails, which wouldn't fly on a model introduced
today.

Now I will admit in a flash that if Atlas did the TM in HO >and< painted it
in DL&W, I'd own more than one . . .

SGL

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #396