Re: (rshsdepot) Terminals before 1900

I think Portland (OR) Union Station also predates 1900.  The first
"Union Station" was at Indianapolis in 1853.

J. Kelling

>>> AMTRAIN_@_aol.com 3/10/2007 1:13 AM >>>
Thank you to all who helped on my question about pre 1900 stations.

I am currently writing a book on the train stations of the Nashville
Chattanooga and St Louis Ry. I needed to  reference the number of
stations  built
before Union Station in Nashville was built in 1900.

Terry L.  Coats-VP
Nashville Chattanooga & St. Louis
Railway Preservation  Society _www.ncstl.com_ (http://www.ncstl.com/)

free