Re: (rshsdepot) MTA Is Correcting Its Neglect of New York City LIRR Stations

Last through passenger train Oyster Bay to Hempstead -1908 (1893-1908)

I can't find yet about the Mineola to Valley Stream train or Mineola to Far
Rockaway, nor Far Rockaway to Oyster Bay train that I think once
existed...didn't someone write about these last year? I found the following
while looking:

Last year for LIRR Manhattan Beach branch extension to Gravesend (Racetrack)
1909...this went two blocks east [just thought I'd throw that in]..

I correct that:
Long Island City to Gravesend track train: LIC to Fresh Pond Jct. via NY &MB
branch (Bay Ridge branch) to Parkville to connect w/ PP&CI RR train to
racetrack to 1909..

OK is this the same route or were there two of them via MB to Gravesend?

no

... via PP&CI from 1891:
1889 to 1891 - 0.6 mile extension from MB branch at Gravesend Avenue to
Gravesend Racetrack just east of New York & South Brooklyn RR line (this is
same as the PP&CI (I think) which was the Culver Line)

[Bay Ridge passenger service abandoned after purchase  of the South Brooklyn
RR 1893 (1897?)

Last electric to Roosevelt Racetrack - 1957

I can't find the Oyster Bay to Far Rockaway or Mineola to East Rockaway
dates...there also was Mineola to Valley Stream I thought...it is too late
to search for that...that may have gone to 20's or 30's or 40's?

Paul