Re: (rshsdepot) Buffalo, NY

J. Henry Priebe Jr. wrote:

 >>>Again, marvelous info, Henry, and, again, thank you.
A couple of further points of interest:  my O & W passenger timetables
years of the 20th.  When and if you are going to be coming down here, to
the vile wild of nawth Cuber, formerly known as Myamuh, Floriddy, we
would be delighted to have you honor us with a visit and to share our
modest collection with you.

Second:  I knew your name was familiar.  I believe, many years ago, I
dealt with your dad, who was most gracious.  I think we exchanged some
"goodies."

Third, unlike, I feel and believe, the slime who destroyed the NYC and
PRR, PC and CONFAIL, the Vans were great builders and had the Depression
not come along MIGHT have pulled off their dream of  a trans-continental
RR.  Their belief in rail rapid transit and their future plans for it,
might also have gone far and well in staving off the Borg of the
highways, General Motors, which, of course, raped, robbed, looted,
pillaged and burned every rail transit system that they possibly could
in order to besmirch our cities and towns with their pollution belching
and inferior road monsters.  But that's another story for another list
at another time.  ( : > )).