Re: (rshsdepot) Buffalo, NY

J. Henry Priebe Jr. wrote:

>Oh boy, here I go again, I'll keep it short though, getting too close to
>dinner!
>
 >>>WONDERFUL information, Henry, and thank you.
I do, however, have a question:  are you sure about the Lackawanna--M.
C. arrangment.  My recollection was that DL&W owned a substantial piece
of the NKP and I distinctly recall the timetables of both roads--back in
to the 30's--touting through trains and later through cars NY City
(ferry) HOB DL&W BUFF NKP Cleve and Chi.

Can you comment on that when you have a moment?
(Also, didn't the NYO&W and the Wabash have a through arrangement, also,
with partial operation over the NYC between Oswego (I think) and Buffalo
in the early years of the century?  To the best of our knowledge, the
Old & Weary never operated dining cars but it did participate in through
Pullman operation from Weehawken (West Shore Terminal) to Chicago.)