(rshsdepot) OT: Correction and my source.

It was the Union Elevated/Brooklyn Elevated that had the 5th Avenue line
to Union Depot (or was it two blocks north at 38th?).

I have realized the source for my LIRR/BRT deal.

The Brooklyn Elevated by Greller & Watson.

On page 5 under the Prospect Park & Coney Island RR  it reads: "In 1899,
the BRT and the Long Island Railroad reached an agreement by which the
BRT would develop lines in Brooklyn only, with the exception of the Long
Island main line and Atlantic Avenue while the Long Island would develop
lines in Queens without competition from the BRT."

That is all,
Paul