(rshsdepot) Union Depot; the Theater Train on the PP&CI and other small historical tidbits and musings

Union Depot, 5th Avenue and 36th Street, Brooklyn.  Are there any
pictures of this? What year did the Union Depot open?

PP&CI, BB&CI used it, was it the Kings County El RR as well?

    a.. On the PP&CI winter schedule for 1893 a special train left the
9th Ave. and 20th St. depot.

"Theater train leaves Ninth av. and Twentieth at Saturdays at 12 o'clock
midnight."

What year did this Prospect Park depot cease?

The PP&CI schedule also says that "EXTRA TRAINS will be run from Ninth
Avenue and Twentieth on pleasant Sunday afternoons."

to Coney Island, Gravesend, Parkway Driving Club, Woodlawn and
Parkville.

    a.. The Brighton Beach Railroad for Brighton Beach, Sheepshead Bay
and Way Stations. From "Bedford Station" to Brighton Beach stopping on
signal at all way stations. Excursion tickets 25=A2. Commutation tickets
at less than regular rates...also additional trains on pleasant Sundays.
    b.. Bath Beach and Coney Island. Commutation rates 5=A2 a trip, via
the Brooklyn L and Brooklyn, Bath Beach and West End railroads
    c.. New York and Sea Beach Railway winter Time Table ..between Third
Ave. and 65th and Sea Beach Palace on Coney Island. No trains Saturdays
or Holidays.
I didn't copy the Manhattan Beach schedule with the LIRR schedule. There
was no ad/schedule for the Canarsie RR....

This was 9/24/1893 Eagle.

The Brooklyn Annex for Jersey City/Pennsylvania RR had a separate
portion of the PRR schedules..

I see on the NYC schedules that there were two through trains a day to
Pittsfield, Lenox, North Adams and the Berkshire Hills. via the Harlem
Division. Yeah, they should reinstitute that service for sure. ...

On the World's Fair Special...it says there was "Complete Wagner
service."  What was that?

[I seem to recall that at the Grand Army Plaza library there are indices
for early  Eagles, also almanacs for these early years.]