(rshsdepot) Bushwick RR Lutheran Line station . . .

rshsdepot
It certainly would be a great book- Terminii of New York City, let alone =
depots...Pictures of the Kings County Depot-do they even exist....

Let's leave Brooklyn for a bit, far north to Queens County...The =
Bushwick Railroad was a horsecar line, but the had their steam dummy =
lines in the wilds of easterly Queens...I don't think at Cypress Hills =
Cemetery they had any fancy station, though there is vague remnants that =
can be seen at where the trains entered. But at Lutheran Cemetery, the =
private right of way that survives as the M train today-there there was =
a fancy station, but I would really love to see a good picture of it...

Am I going to be told to go to Museum of NY ??

Thanks,
Paul